Our new offices are located at 29 Pearl St NW, Suite 225, downtown Grand Rapids
We share space with 3 other CPA’s, and have 2 part time support staff.
- Ed Kisscorni – is the former chairman of the Michigan Board of Accountancy, is a guest speaker for the MACPA, among other things, and is considered the leading Michigan expert on Michigan Business Taxes.
- Sally Bailey is a small business tax expert
- Linda Ward is a Quickbooks advisor
Doug is a Certified Public Accountant and and Enrolled Agent (Licensed by the U.S Treasury)
We perform accounting and tax services for small to medium size businesses.
Our small businesses include independent contractors with no employees, to businesses with 100 employees who need occasional accounting oversight and assistance with investor relations. Embedded within the tax and accounting services are planning that enables owners to keep as much of their cash as possible.
TAX PLANNING AND TAX PREPARATION.
We specialize in all areas of tax planning and preparation. Business and individual tax preparation. Negotiation settlements and resolving tax issues with the IRS and the State of Michigan. Unfiled tax returns.
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING
We assist business owners with various accounting and bookkeeping needs. We are skilled with the Online version of Quickbooks, and assist businesses with day to day accounting needs, as well as bank compliance such as Compiled or Reviewed financial statements.
- New business startup assistance, including registration with the Department of Commercial Services, and preparing of new business registration paperwork with the IRS.
- Recreating income for Divorce and Child Support
- Business valuations
- Various litigation assistance.
- IRS negotiations and representation.
- We have been admitted as an accounting expert, and has testified in : Divorce, Embezzlement, Contract Law.